Love’s Last Call is the first book in the Ladies of Jezebel’s series, A New Adult series set at a hot LA bar. The hero is a dorky bouncer and an aspiring SF/F author. The heroine is an engineering student by day and a cocktail waitress by night.
“This book was charming and funny, especially because the characters are so relatable. Love’s Last Call isn’t a ‘cheesy’ romance novel- it’s smart, fun, and worth the read. (Plus, pretty hard to beat the $1.99 Kindle price!)”
“Both main characters are multi-dimensional, as are many of the characters in the background, leaving the reader wanting to know more about the world of Jezebel’s….I’d definitely recommend this!”
THINGS YOU CAN DO
- Buy the book! (Obviously. ;D But if you do, please share that info on your social network! And review! Reviews are like gold for indie authors – thank you!)
- Add the book to your Goodreads TBR
- SHARE IT on Facebook (CLICK HERE)
- TWO WAYS TO WIN (paperback or ebook):
1. Leave a comment here to win your choice of an ebook or paperback copy of LOVE’S LAST CALL with a $10 Amazon gift certificate.
2. Enter the Goodreads giveaway. There are 3 paperback copies up for grabs right now.
Thank you so much for reading and helping me get this book out in the world!