So, these were my thoughts upon viewing Jurassic Park on the big screen for the first time in 20 YEARS (20 YEARS!!! seriously?! WTF?).
1. Sam Neill is surprisingly sexy as Grant. Never noticed that before…Sexy Malcolm, yes. Sexy Grant is…a new development
2. The 3-D is really unnecessary
3. Don’t take my nephew to a movie unless you want the Nephew Commentary Track to go along with the film. (Including such highlights as “Is that Triceratops dead?”; “Bad, velociraptor, bad!”; and “The t-rex’s name in Zack”)
4. Why doesn’t Timmy grab the gun?!
5. Some movies are made for the big screen.
All in all, an awesome experience. My nephew and I literally had the whole theater to ourselves. Every movie should be seen this way. ^_^
Any of you gone to see it? What did you think?